What is Wynwood Fear Factory?
Wynwood Fear Factory is a 2-day music and entertainment event taking place at Mana Wynwood Warehouse in Miami, FL over Halloween Weekend: October 26th and 27th, 2018. It’s our third year & our biggest yet! We’ve got a massive lineup, and a bunch of tricks and treats up our sleeves!
Where is Wynwood Fear Factory?
Wynwood Fear Factory is located at Mana Wynwood, in the heart of Miami’s Wynwood Art District. The address is 318 NW 23rd Street, Miami, FL 33127.
What are the event dates and hours?
Friday October 26th and Saturday October 27th, from 8pm until 3am each night.
What is the age limit?
GA is 18+, and 21+ for VIP. Please bring a valid government-issued photo ID.
Are costumes allowed?
Yes! Costumes are strongly encouraged, with the exception of any large props, full face masks, or toy guns.
Where can I buy tickets?
You can purchase tickets through our website: www.wynwoodfearfactory.com
Tixr is the exclusive authorized ticketing outlet for this event.
Is VIP Bottle Service be available?
Yes! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation.
What does a VIP Ticket include?
VIP Tickets provide exclusive benefits VIP express entry, elevated VIP viewing decks with 21+ bars, and private restroom facilities.
How can I upgrade from GA to VIP?
Please email email@example.com with your full name and order number so that we can help you upgrade to VIP.
Are there single day tickets available?
Currently, only 2-day tickets are available.
Is there re-entry?
No, there is no re-entry on each day of the event.
What items are prohibited at the festival?
• No outside food or beverages
• No weapons of any kind
• No professional cameras or Go Pros
• No camelbacks
• No large props
• No toy guns
• No illegal substances
• No stickers or flyers
• No totem poles over 4 feet
• No Pets (except service animals with current rabies certification)
• No glass in any form
• No Illegal drugs, paraphernalia, prescription drugs without a valid prescription with the holder’s name clearly listed or that are being shared with others, and other products that are being used or may be used for an unintended purpose.
• No Unopened Vitamins, prescriptions, eye drops or sunscreen.
• No Deodorant or perfume in big bottles or sprays (cosmetics which are a normal shape and size are allowed – max size 3oz/90ml)
• No Apparatus (umbrella, sunshade, tripod for cameras, walking canes) considered dangerous by the security services to other festival goers may be refused
• No Projectiles or explosives in solid, liquid or gaseous form
• No Pacifiers, Dust masks, Gas masks.
• No Full-faced masks including large helmets (half-faced/beaded masks are allowed).
• No Poi
• No Chinese lanterns
• No Umbrellas, lawn chairs, tents.
• No Unsealed tampons
• No Opened packs of cigarettes
• No Markers, pens or spray paint.
• No Musical instruments (Including whistles, etc).
• No Drones
• No Professional and non-personal radios and walkie- talkies
• No Any materials that could be used for vending or solicitation
• No Flammable products or materials and sprays
• No Pyrotechnics of any type (e.g. sparklers, bottle rockets)
• No Items that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd and/or inflict damage to people and goods in the sole discretion of security personnel.
• No Fire making materials other than matches and lighters
• No Laser pointers
• No Inflatables, balloons, balls, frisbees.
• No Stuffed animals/dolls
• No Large chains or spiked jewelry.
• No Tactical gear.
• No Totems which contain metal pieces, sharpened elements, or are capable of being pounded into the ground or hurting others. Totems and flags without these pieces are deemed safe and adhering to these guidelines will be allowed.
• No Backpacks, purses or bags larger than 21” x 10” x 14” or coolers
Will I be searched upon entry to the festival?
Yes, festival security will search all bags and persons upon entry to the event. Make sure to review our prohibited items list before arriving.
Is there parking?
Parking will be available at the Mana Wynwood parking lot.
Will there be food at the event?
Yes, there will be a selection of food trucks inside the event.
Where can I find the lineup?
The lineup can be found here: www.wynwoodfearfactory.com/lineup
What else can I purchase on site?
There will be Official Wynwood Fear Factory merchandise for sale on site.
Where can I find the artist schedule?
Set times will be available on our website and social media channels closer to the event. Stay up to date with our social media accounts for the latest updates!
Will there be lockers & phone chargers available?
Yes! There will be lockers & phone chargers available for rent or purchase at the event.
Can I apply for a press pass?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any media inquiries.
How do I become a Vendor or Sponsor?
For sponsorship or vendor opportunities, please email email@example.com.
Is the event Rain or Shine?
Yes, we’re indoors!
Can I get a refund?
We do not issue refunds for this event. All sales are final.
For any other questions not listed here, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org